The Senior Field Applications Engineer is responsible for providing technical applications support for the development and implementation of Neosem’s Automated Memory Test solutions in customer facilities. This individual provides support throughout the Product Lifecycle including penetration, adoption, implementation, and sustaining. Additionally, this individual must be a “Super User” responsible for understanding the complete functionality and operation of Neosem equipment.
· Assist sales and marketing in assessing potential opportunities and/or competitive situations.
· Participate in brainstorming on strategy for penetration and adoption at new customers.
· Drive adoption of advanced turnkey memory test solutions at critical customer sites.
· Prepares detailed product specifications.
· Create recipes for regular production support.
· Develop Best Known Methods for the customer use cases, driving product adoption and differentiation against competition.
· Analyze tool performance and work in concert with Neosem’s Development Engineering and Field Service Engineering organizations for problem solving on Neosem equipment.
· Work on complex problems and develop unique solutions to meet customer requirements.
· Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
· Identify and manage priorities and milestones for key projects. Develop clear project schedule and track progress.
· Work in synergy with Product Management, Marketing, Sales and Engineering.
· Clearly communicate results and issue with the organization and provide accurate problem statements when reporting problems.
· Develop value proposition and effective project summaries for internal meetings.
· Establish regular communication with the customer. Present and highlight the system values for customer use cases and differentiate vs. competition.
· Train operators & engineers on the equipment.
· Execute plan of actions and collect data.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant Engineering discipline or Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience, or master’s degree with at least 4 years of experience.
· Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
· Solid knowledge of memory test technology: previous customer / industry experience is desired.
· Solid understanding of automated memory test process
· Experience with C++ or Python
· Excellent technical presentation and communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Self-motivated possesses a desire to win
· Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
· Able to lead a team to successfully execute projects in high pressure environment